VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Where is Legacy Text Stored?

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Where is Legacy Text Stored? was created by Eagle Six

Posted 25 Mar 2016 08:54 #1
Where is the Title/Text (Sony Legacy Text) stored? Is it in the veg file maybe? Thanks....
Best Regards......George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Where is Legacy Text Stored?

Posted 25 Mar 2016 18:42 #2
What exactly do you mean Eagle Six ?

If you are talking about Text added to a project, then yes that is saved as part of the .veg file, because it is just simple data.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Where is Legacy Text Stored?

Posted 26 Mar 2016 02:18 #3

DoctorZen wrote: If you are talking about Text added to a project, then yes that is saved as part of the .veg file, because it is just simple data.

Yes, Thank You. Before posting, I opened a veg in Notepad and did a search on a text word, but it didn't find a match. After reading your reply, I again did another search, but this time, I took the time to make sure the text word I searched was exact. The word I originally searched for was 'CH-47', no match. After reading your reply I did another search for 'CH-47' and it found it no problem. I think what I might have done was use 'CH47' in the first search! There are many references to CH47 in my project for file names etc., but I used CH-47 on the text. (George thinking.....what a dummy, I must have been half asleep at the time!!)
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:26 Mar 2016 11:22 by Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.793 seconds