VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15 working fine now

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15 working fine now was created by huskereurocat

Posted 26 Mar 2018 08:12 #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that it seems that all is working fine with VMSP15 now with the new build (116). I just finished a project and it worked flawlessly. There are a couple of things that are missing now, most notibly, the welcome screen at start up that allows you to choose a recent project or start a new one, etc. I rendered my project in the new Magix AVC/AAC MP4 mode at 1920x1080 and it rendered in half the time of the old Sony render mode. What a time saver. Admittedly I haven't added any new affects to the mix that weren't already present in the 14 version. I only loaded the VMSP15 program without all the other stuff. My next goal is loading the additional programs and plugins that come with the download and seeing if they impact that use of VMSP15 any.
Are there others that have found VMSP15 working fine with the new build as well?
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:26 Mar 2018 10:26 by huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds