VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Introduction

Introduction was created by AINI Productions

Posted 02 Oct 2014 15:44 #1
Greetings fellow programs!

Big thanks to Derek for his video's and assistance.

I am still pretty new to photography/videography, but luckily ever since I bought my first camera I suddenly have a lot of friends who need photos/videos! I would imagine the same would be true if I started a website to help people create better video projects. ;)

Anyway, I am not sort on opportunities to practice and I hope I am getting better.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing with the group here!

Thanks again to Derek.

Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Introduction

Posted 02 Oct 2014 16:29 #2
Hi Greg

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the message :cheer:

When you are truly doing what you are meant to be doing, the Universe will always support you with abundant synchronicities.
I am a big believer in turning your hobby into a full time job - that's basically what has happened to myself.
If everyone was doing what they actually loved to do, the world would be a much more peaceful place :)

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AINI Productions

Replied by AINI Productions on topic Introduction

Posted 02 Oct 2014 16:50 #3
Hey Derek!

How have you been?

Thanks for the msg. Fun Fact: AINI(愛に) means 'To Love' in Japanese! ;)

Greg

Posted 02 Oct 2014 17:27 #4
I mentioned a little about my well being at the end of the last video I uploaded to YouTube.
I have basically spent the last 12 months recovering from Brain Surgery - my Borg implant needed an upgrade :dry:

Now that it is Spring time in Australia, I am feeling pretty good again.

Thanks for Japanese lesson :cheer:
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 02 Oct 2014 18:05 #5
It worked out for Jean-Luc Picard, right?

Seriously though, it sounds like you've had a rough go of it. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Greg
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:10 by AINI Productions
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Posted 04 Feb 2015 16:18 #6
Hi Derek,

Happy New Year!!

I apologize that I haven't watched any of the MSZ videos lately(in case there have been updates on your health) so I am hoping that this message finds you well.

I thought you might enjoy the following set of photos I took:

www.flickr.com/photos/64848661@N08/sets/72157648290841503/

I wanted to mention that we had a major snow storm here in Chicago on Sunday so I ran out to the Chicago Botanic Gardens to capture the aftermath. I love the Botanic Gardens. I am from a small town originally and I moved to the 'Big City' almost 20 years ago and even though it was practically in my backyard, I never visited the Botanic Garden until a couple of years ago. Now I go all the time! That's irony for you. ;)

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the photos and that you are doing well.

Sincerely,

Greg Lambros

Posted 04 Feb 2015 17:59 #7
Beautiful photographs Greg :woohoo: Looks like a magical kingdom.
It only snows in the mountains in Australia, so snow is a real novelty here.

You haven't missed anything during the last couple of months, but I will be getting back into the swing of things soon.
The places I am always active is on the Forum, YouTube Comments and Facebook. I often post very good info in the forum - a bit like mini articles.

I spent my first 11 years in Sydney and then moved to a very small country town called Goolgowi in 1979. It was literally like time travelling back to 1901 and a massive culture shock ! My grandparents lived 15 minutes bus ride from the centre of Sydney City. So during the holidays I would visit from the country and go exploring the city all day long by myself as a teenager. There was plenty to discover above ground and underground in the train tunnels. My three favourite places are the Sydney Botanic Gardens, Art Gallery and Sydney Opera House late at night when everyone is not there.

Cheers :)
Derek.
Last Edit:04 Feb 2015 18:11 by DoctorZen

Posted 04 Feb 2015 19:22 #8
Hey Derek,

Thanks, I'm glad you like the photos! I think I would trade snow for mountains - I live in the middle of the United States(Mid-West, as we say here) and it's SUPER flat! Miles and miles of mostly flat. I saw real mountains for the first time a couple of years ago on the West Coast and all I've wanted to do is go back!

Incidentally, I'm now on Facebook(just like the cool kids):

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009010990442

I'm sure you get a ton of friend requests, so I will leave that to you. Since you brought up the Sydney Opera House I have story you might like.

Sincerely,

Greg Lambros

Posted 05 Feb 2015 00:28 #9
I don't use my personal Facebook account - it is empty with no friends and currently lost in space with Dr Smith and The Robot.
I do have a personal Google+ page, but all my main accounts are Movie Studio Zen related.

Posted 06 Feb 2015 14:56 #10
Maybe New Horizons will find your Facebook page!! :P

news.yahoo.com/views-pluto-captured-nasa-spacecraft-photos-233106236.html

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.888 seconds