VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Test Post by Admin showing how Captcha Code works for New Forum Members

• Zens_Friend
  • Zens_Friend's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Test Post by Admin showing how Captcha Code works for New Forum Members was created by Zens_Friend

Posted 03 Oct 2015 17:35 #1
Hi there
This is a message from Movie Studio Zen Admin for all New Members of the Forum.
When you join the Forum, your first message will require that you solve the ReCaptcha Code at bottom of your message.
This is a security guard to make it more difficult for Spammers to Post garbage on the Forum.

As well as solving the Captcha Code, your first post will need to be approved by the Moderator before it gets published to the live website.
So don't freak out after you press Submit, if you can't see your new message. As soon as it gets approved, you will then see it.
Once I know that you are an actual Human Being with a proper question, you will never have to solve Captcha or wait to be Moderated again.
I wish I did not have to do this, but unfortunately Spammers keep attacking the Forum.
Anyone caught Spamming will have their account terminated for life.

ReCaptcha will look something like this:

Thank you.
Derek Moran
Webmaster and Owner of Movie Studio Zen
Last Edit:03 Oct 2015 17:48 by Zens_Friend
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

solved, thank you.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2016 21:24 by Patek

Hi, am new and am not seeing any posts I have started nor do they show in my Topics. Please advise! Thanks

jamtrax99 wrote: Hi, am new and am not seeing any posts I have started nor do they show in my Topics. Please advise! Thanks

Your first post was in moderation, which meant I had to approve it before it was made public - this is to stop Spammers from posting garbage.
Your first message has already been approved and I have replied to you. Any new messages you post from now onward will be public immediately.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds