VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Sony Vegas Pro 13 was released on the 17th April 2014

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1563

Sony Vegas Pro 13 was released on the 17th April 2014 was created by DoctorZen

Posted 24 Apr 2014 00:33 #1
Sony Vegas Pro 13 was released on the 17th April 2014.

I will be uploading a review for Vegas Pro 13 as soon as possible.

If you have been wanting to upgrade to Vegas Pro from Movie Studio or upgrade from an older version of Vegas Pro to Version 13, then now is a great time to do this !

Until the 31st of May 2014, Sony Creative Software is offering some very good discounts on Vegas Pro Edit 13, Vegas Pro 13 and Vegas Pro Suite 13.
To get the best possible discount, you must press the large banner ad in right hand column, which will activate discounts for you at Sony Creative Software.

Please note that if you would like to purchase an upgrade from Movie Studio or Vegas Pro to the new Vegas Pro 13, there are special links you must follow once you are on the Sony Creative Software website.
1. Press Banner Ad on right.
2. Select Purchase in top menu
3. Select Upgrades from drop down menu
4. Select one of the six options from the list - you will now be given an extra special discount !

The six upgrade options are:
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 Edit from Movie Studio
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 Edit from Vegas
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 from Movie Studio
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 Suite from Movie Studio
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 Suite from Vegas
Upgrade to Vegas Pro 13 from Vegas

Explanation of three different Vegas Pro 13 options

Vegas Pro Edit 13 = Vegas Pro just by itself - DVD Architect is not packaged with this version.
Vegas Pro 13 = Vegas Pro 13 and DVD Architect Pro 6.0, iZotope Nectar Elements and NewBlue Video Essentials VI.
Vegas Pro Suite 13 = Vegas Pro 13, DVD Architect Pro 6.0, Hit Film Ultimate 2, Sound Forge Pro 11, Vegas Pro Production Assistant 2, iZotope Nectar Elements, NewBlue Video Essentials VI and 25 Production Music Tracks.

There has never been a better time to buy than now - these are the best prices you will ever see.
Please note that the Download version and Boxed version are exactly the same. I haven't bought a boxed version for years, but instead get the Digital Download via my Sony Creative Software account.
I will be uploading a showcase video for all the versions in the next couple of days.

Please note that I would never recommend anything on Movie Studio Zen without having used it myself for an extensive period of time.
Read Ethics Statement here.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Mar 2015 01:25 by DoctorZen
The topic has been locked.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds