VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Rendering Vegas Pro 15 for DVD Architect 5

• LarryC
  • LarryC's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Rendering Vegas Pro 15 for DVD Architect 5 was created by LarryC

Posted 15 Sep 2018 12:05 #1
I seem to have a difficult time trying to render a video in Vegas Pro 15, then making it a DVD with menu in DVD Architect. In the old version, we would just render it foe DVD Architect, then open it in DVD Architect. Now whatever version I render either crashes, or I get video without the sound file. Please help me figure out the best render settings to import in to DVD Architect.

Thank you,
Larry
Last Edit:15 Sep 2018 12:45 by LarryC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering Vegas Pro 15 for DVD Architect 5

Posted 15 Sep 2018 12:46 #2
Everything you need to know is in this tutorial.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/dvd-architect-studio-50/532-how-to-render-video-dvd-bluray-menus-sony-vegas-pro

If Vegas Pro crashes while rendering to MPEG2 format, turn off GPU Acceleration in Options/Preferences/Video

I also recommend re-booting your computer before starting a render and don't use other programs while the render is processing.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• LarryC
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Replied by LarryC on topic Rendering Vegas Pro 15 for DVD Architect 5

Posted 15 Sep 2018 12:58 #3
The crash is ot while rendering from Vegas Pro. After I import the file to DVD Architect, the video changes to a black out and no sound file shows up on the timeline, or in the explorer folder with the media. It is in the file folder where the project is Rendered. Attached is the example of what I am working on.

File Attachment:

File Name: Barbara_DV...tect.dar
File Size:43 KB
Last Edit:15 Sep 2018 17:18 by LarryC
Attachments:

• LarryC
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 15 Sep 2018 13:00 #4
The video shows, but the sound file is not there and If I try to insert from explorer, the file does not show up to select.
by LarryC

• LarryC
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 15 Sep 2018 13:26 #5
Okay, not exactly sure what I did, but it seems to be burning now. We'll see if it works in a bit. The sound files appeared and the video plays correctly in preview mode.

Larry
by LarryC

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering Vegas Pro 15 for DVD Architect 5

Posted 15 Sep 2018 17:26 #6
Everything was explained in my tutorial.

When you make a DVD, the audio file and video file are always rendered separately.
Because they are rendered separately, you won't hear any audio if you try and play back the video file by itself.

Step 4 explained the importance of naming and saving the audio and video in the same folder and using the same file name.

You only have to import the Video file into DVD Architect.
DVD Architect will automatically find and import your audio file for you.

The only way to hear the audio, is to use the Preview function in DVDA.
Preview shows exactly what the DVD will look and sound like.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:16 Sep 2018 10:50 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds