VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Those Chapter Numbers

Those Chapter Numbers was created by frankmlucas

Posted 31 Aug 2014 12:22 #1
So I add markers to my video and make a movie, which I then send to DVDa. Do my chapters have to arrive in DVDa with the marker numbers from Movie Studio? Can that be turned-off?
Sleep is the best meditation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Those Chapter Numbers

Posted 31 Aug 2014 14:38 #2
When you render a video that has Chapter Points/Markers, Movie Studio/Vegas embeds this information within the actual video file.
So you don't have to do anything, except make sure that "Save Project Markers in Rendered Media File" is turned ON in the Render As window, before you render.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by frankmlucas on topic Those Chapter Numbers

Posted 01 Sep 2014 00:59 #3
The Chapter Points/Markers display in DVDa with numbers at their beginning. Like "1: My Trip", "2: I Arrive", "3: The Bear EAts Me". Can the automatic numbering be avoided?
Sleep is the best meditation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Those Chapter Numbers

Posted 01 Sep 2014 01:11 #4
The marker points have to have a number displayed in the actual program.
This does not get displayed when you play the DVD.
If you double click the Markers, you can rename each marker to whatever you want.
If you don't want a description for each marker, double click marker - hit space bar and then Enter/Return.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Sep 2014 00:33 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.837 seconds