VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVD Architect Selection effects and button appears late

Dear Derek,
I have a daughter that she want to have a DVD of frozen, but due to Covids 19, I cant really go anywhere so I create a DVD for her (of course house use only, just to make her happy.) My question is how can you create a select effects for example when you select something it doesn't highlight the button in yellow, in case its a snow flake that stand next to it. And one more thing is can you make the button appears in the seconds that you set, kinda like its not pop up immediately but after 3 or 4 seconds?
Thanks for your help
Oh and this is the copy one does not has the movie in it because the movie file is to heavy :))))

File Attachment:

File Name: Untitled-Copy.dar
File Size:338 KB

By the way, my name is Benjamin but call me Ben
Last Edit:19 Jul 2020 10:29 by Benthien2007
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect Selection effects and button appears late

Posted 19 Jul 2020 10:47 #2
Hi Ben - Welcome to the MSZ Forum :)

Can you please upload a copy of the "real" DVD Architect .dar project file.
Don't delete anything from the project.
The .dar project file never contains any video files, so it will only be tiny in file size.

Which Menus do you want to see yellow highlights ?

Just tell me the Menu names from disc tree on left.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect Selection effects and button appears late

Posted 19 Jul 2020 11:42 #3
Sorry to cause any confusion...
Please ignore what I said about uploading a different copy of the project.

The reason why I thought you may have deleted some important things from your project, is because you have a LARGE number of broken links in the Menu tree. Broken links are bad and will cause the DVD to not work properly.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Posted 19 Jul 2020 11:59 #4

Which Menus do you want to see yellow highlights ?

Are you trying to have same colours for ALL menus OR different for each menu ?

You have 2x Menu (Page 1) ?

2: Setup - Setup (Page 1)

2: Subtitles - Subtitles (Page 1)

3: Audio - Audio (Page 1)

3: Scene - Scene (Page 1)
- Scene (Page 2)
- Scene (Page 3)

If this was my Menu, I would NOT be trying to copy the original disc.
I think it would be better to simplify everything and remove some of these menus and only add what your daughter would actually use.

Replied by Benthien2007 on topic DVD Architect Selection effects and button appears late

Posted 19 Jul 2020 12:33 #5
Well she’s kind a little bit hard on people or things so just kinda make it looks real to her oh and those broken link were link to the frozen 2 movie file and like I said the site limit only let me upload up to 2.5 mb but with the video file it’s taken up to 5 mb so that’s why I have to remove the file. Oh and the hi lighted yellow choosing option, can I change dat?
Last Edit:19 Jul 2020 12:34 by Benthien2007

Posted 19 Jul 2020 15:54 #6
When you were talking about videos, I thought you meant large videos like GB size (example 4 GBs).
To share video files on the forum, upload to file sharing site like Dropbox or Google Drive.
However, that won't be necessary now.

To change Colour Sets do this.

Step 1
Double click each Folder Menu one at a time and repeat process.

Step 2
Select Color Sets in the Menu Page Properties
Press colour area and drop down box will appear.

Step 3
Select General then set which colour set you want to use for each Button behaviour.
Press Preview button in top menu to preview your colour changes.

Attachments:

Replied by Benthien2007 on topic DVD Architect Selection effects and button appears late

Posted 20 Jul 2020 06:31 #7
You only can change the color no t the shape or something? if Yes then never mind but thank you for your help its really help a lot sir.
Last Edit:23 Oct 2020 14:06 by Benthien2007

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.799 seconds