VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVD Architect General

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

DVD Architect General was created by pioneer

Posted 05 Jan 2021 02:41 #1
Good afternoon Derek.  I will be over the coming months attempting to create edited family footage over many years VHS (vob files) using MS14 onto DVD's for posterity for my family. I have never used DVD Architect before although it is installed on my laptop build 100.  I see that one of your tutorials shows Part1 MSP10 and DVD Architect, as this is quite an old tutorial is is still pertinat when usingMSP14 and DVD Architect build 100 before I watch the 2 parter?  Thank you John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:06 Jan 2021 11:35 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect General

Posted 06 Jan 2021 11:36 #2
All information in my older DVD Architect tutorials is still applicalbe to the final version of DVD Architect ever released.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 Jan 2021 21:01 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds