VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question DVDA disc is corrupted

DVDA disc is corrupted was created by OVERGLOCKED10MM

Posted 05 Jul 2021 09:27 #1
I have the same problem but with DVD Architect.  I have a samsung bluray burner and after long time burning the disk it says on my ps4 that the disk is corrupted.  Brand new Sony bluray discs two made both bad.  What is happening with this program?  It used to run flawlessly.  Now I'm looking for other bluray burning software and burner too.  Maybe samsung burner is outdated?
Last Edit:05 Jul 2021 12:12 by OVERGLOCKED10MM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVDA disc is corrupted

Posted 05 Jul 2021 12:21 #2
Hi OVERGLOCKED10MM

I am the Administrator for this forum.
I have moved your message into a new thread, because the original thread you posted your new message in, had nothing to do with your problem.

You said: I have a samsung bluray burner and after long time burning the disk it says on my ps4 that the disk is corrupted.

Please explain more about your project.
What is the total length in time of your disc ?
What brand and type of discs did you use ?

If your project is really long in time, the disc would have burnt to "dual layers"
Most likely your PS4 laser is not reading the second layer correctly, which is why it is saying the disc is corrupted.

The test I recommend you do, is to burn a short video to one of your Blu-ray discs.
Make it a very simple project, then try to play it in your PS4, but also in your computer Blu-ray drive.
Does this short test project work in BOTH players ?

Basically, you need to use a process of elimination to find exactly what is causing the problem.
There is no sudden problem with DVD Architect.
The program has actually been retired now - Magix is no longer selling it.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.772 seconds