VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVD Architect : Showing current audio/subtitle track on menu

• fungio
  • fungio's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I'm trying to make a blu ray and I'm struggling with my audio/subtitle menu. I've put buttons to switch the audio or subtitle tracks and that work perfectly. But I could'nt figure out how to show (with an icon or a different color) which track is currently selected when I go back to this menu. Is that possible ?
Last Edit:03 Mar 2022 15:14 by fungio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect : Showing current audio/subtitle track on menu

Posted 03 Mar 2022 15:16 #2
Hi fungio

Upload a copy of your .dar DVD Architect project file.
This file contains no video, but will show me all your settings and menus.

Once I can see visually how you have set it up, I'll explain how to change the highlight/activation colours.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 12:07 by DoctorZen

• fungio
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by fungio on topic DVD Architect : Showing current audio/subtitle track on menu

Posted 04 Mar 2022 04:45 #3
Hi, here is my file  we.tl/t-5VF6oDhuIt  
It looks like I could do what I want with scripts but I I didn't find any example yet.
If I can find a way to determine which audio/subtitle track is selected I could probably open a different menu with the correct buttons highlighted 
by fungio

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVD Architect : Showing current audio/subtitle track on menu

Posted 05 Mar 2022 19:14 #4
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I've been  super busy with my own work.

I should have asked this question before I said anything.
Are you making a DVD or Blu-ray disc ?
When I opened your .dar project file, you have it set to Blu-ray disc.

Unfortunately, scripting only works in DVDs and not Blu-ray discs.
That really sucks and I'm pretty sure that is due to the Blu-ray disc specification, but DVDA.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• fungio
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by fungio on topic DVD Architect : Showing current audio/subtitle track on menu

Posted 08 Mar 2022 04:28 #5
Oh ok I understand why the scripts I tried were not working.. Thank you fo your time but it looks like what I want to do is not possible
by fungio

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds