VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Video player for Win 10 please.

Video player for Win 10 please. was created by Eagle eye.

Posted 13 Jun 2016 06:32 #1
:( Have recently built a new system around a i7-6700K, DDR4, M.2 SSD 'C' drive and SSD storage. I of course thought it would be wise to also install Win 10 64bit. The only reason was because Microsoft was cautioning that they would soon discontinue support for Win 7. I was very happy with Win 7 64bit and it did everything I wanted but I didn't want to be left out in the cold. I find windows 10 disappointing in so many ways to long to list. However I have posted here to get a recommendation for a good DVD & Blu-ray player capable of 50p to install in my computer and a video converter software. I have found some software for Win 7 won't necessarily suit Win 10 so I would appreciate suggestions, cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Video player for Win 10 please.

Posted 13 Jun 2016 14:49 #2
Hi Eagle Eye

I love Windows 10 and have nothing I don't like about it, except for some Privacy issues.
I seriously would like to know what you don't like about it and am very interested to find out :ermm: ?
Could you make up a short point form list that is easy to read and post it here :idea:

Maybe I can shine some light on some of your concerns, because I have learnt a few tricks.
I have actually spent the last 3 days working on some Windows 10 articles which should be published in a few days time

If you want a decent media player, you need to cough up some money.

I use Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra. It has a lot of extra features that "free media players" don't have and has a wide range of formats it accepts.
I play DVDs and Blu-ray discs with PowerDVD and also use their app on my Samsung Tablet.
www.cyberlink.com/store/powerdvd-ultra/buy_en_AU.html?affid=2581_1229_291_31390_0_ENU

There are some more basic options as well here:
www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/compare-versions_en_AU.html

There are so many Video Converters, it hurts my head.
I still use Any Video Converter "free edition" for general converting.
When I need something more powerful, I have been experimenting with:
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and Acrok Video Converter Ultimate

The Dr.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:13 Jun 2016 14:51 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye.

Replied by Eagle eye. on topic Video player for Win 10 please.

Posted 13 Jun 2016 17:50 #3
Thanks for the suggestion on the Player Derek.
Good of you to offer help with Win 10 issues but I am working them out slowly and I don't want to burden you or the forum with my problems on this, which would probably seem trivial. I don't intend to dump Win 10. I guess my issue is, Win 7 was working fine for me and as the saying goes 'If it isn't broke why fix it'

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Video player for Win 10 please.

Posted 13 Jun 2016 18:06 #4
I am fairly confident you will enjoy the Windows 10 articles I am working on right now. :woohoo:
I'm investing a lot of time and brain power into this topic, which is especially important for content creators like ourselves.
My new articles will generate a lot of discussion on the forum, so I look forward to your experiences then.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:13 Jun 2016 18:07 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye.

Replied by Breenda on topic Video player for Win 10 please.

Posted 07 Sep 2017 20:46 #5
thanks very much for the sharing.
by Breenda

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds