VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Magix Music Maker Premium 2017

Magix Music Maker Premium 2017 was created by Notifier

Posted 04 Aug 2017 00:12 #1
HI Derek
Thought I would share with you my first attempt at producing music with Magix Music Premium. I know it won't win any awards, but though it wasn't bad for a beginner. Unfortunately your site doesn't accept MP3 files as an attachment. Magix doesn't list any of the audio files listed on your website. Still having difficulty in knowing how to use the various instruments. How are you getting on with the program?
Are you planning on doing a tutorial?
Regards
Last Edit:06 Oct 2017 09:53 by Notifier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Magix Music Maker Premium 2017

Posted 04 Aug 2017 13:14 #2
Hi Notifier

Audio files are treated the same way as Video files on the forum - they are not allowed.
Because they could potentially be quite large files, I do not allow them onto the forum, otherwise I would be hosting them on the server I have to pay for.
I use a premium Web Hosting company in Sydney, who use high speed servers and hard drives.
Because it is a premium service, I have a set disc space allocated for the website - anything extra I have to pay for.

If anyone wants to share project files the forum, I do allow that.
.veg and .vf Vegas files are OK.

If you want to share Audio or Video on the forum, upload your files to a file sharing service first and then post a link.
Audio files could be uploaded to Soundcloud, YouTube or Vimeo (there are plenty other services as well).
Video files can be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.

My health has been shit over the past 4 months, so I have not been making new tutorials.
I need to get another operation to fix something and have been putting it off.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Aug 2017 13:17 by DoctorZen

Replied by Notifier on topic Magix Music Maker Premium 2017

Posted 05 Aug 2017 00:33 #3
Hi Derek
Thank you for getting back so soon. Now that you have explained the reason for not allowing files to be sent, I completely understand.
Sorry to hear you are still having health problems. Can I talk to you frankly? Go and have the op. You won't regret it.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds