VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved FFmpeg

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

FFmpeg was created by pioneer

Posted 06 Jun 2019 17:48 #1
Good morning to all.
I hope some the experts on here can give me some advice, as I do not want to install anything willy nilly on my system. I use a program call Blufftitler for some of my intros which I then take into Vegas Pro. With a recent upgrade of the program it now has the abilty to create WebM, WMV and Animated GIF's provided one has FFmpeg installed. I don't seem to have that on my laptop has anybody any advice on its usage? It can be found here..... ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ . Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:07 Jun 2019 12:41 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic FFmpeg

Posted 06 Jun 2019 18:01 #2
Hi John

A lot of advanced users including myself, have FFmpeg installed on their computer.
It is safe to install, but does not get installed like a normal program.
It must be placed in the root directory of your C-Drive.

Instructions for how to install here:
github.com/adaptlearning/adapt_authoring/wiki/Installing-FFmpeg

and screen shot explanations here:
www.wikihow.com/Install-FFmpeg-on-Windows

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic FFmpeg

Posted 06 Jun 2019 19:04 #3
Thank you Derek for the speedy reply, your advice puts my mind at rest with installing it to use with Blufftitler. Cheers once again.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds