VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved What software can I use to change the video permissions?

What software can I use to change the video permissions? To change the resolution in a couple of clicks, for example from 4K to 1080p and below. As much to 480 px wide. That you can advise to use? I will consider both free and paid applications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic What software can I use to change the video permissions?

Posted 30 Sep 2021 14:38 #2
Hi Membranus

If you want to convert a video into a completely different size, that is when a Video Editing program like Vegas is the best to use.
I use Vegas Pro to do these tasks.

The Video Conversion program I uses the most, is Handbrake.
Handbrake is the best video converter, however it would be difficult to use Handbrake to convert into different Frame Sizes, due to the way Handbrake works.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 11:41 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds