VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Creating square video in Vegas Pro 18

Creating square video in Vegas Pro 18 was created by tonycoll

Posted 18 Nov 2022 22:39 #1
Hello everyone

I'm a first time poster, so I'd like to say how glad I am to be among friends and sharing the advice of the wonderful Derek Moran, a calm and reassuring presence in a world of infuriating technologyt...

My problem is that I want to create a square video that consists of a solid colour top and bottom with a letterbox video in the middle.

So which tracks do I need to leave letter-box shaped and which ones 1-1? 

I'm just confused right now. If Derek or any expert on here does 1-1 tuition I would  gladly pay!

All the best 

Tony
Last Edit:03 Jan 2023 19:15 by tonycoll

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Creating square video in Vegas Pro 18

Posted 03 Jan 2023 19:20 #2
Hi Tony

Sorry for the extremely long delay in responding to your message.
I was ill for a long time at the end of 2022 and missed some of the new messages that were posted on the forum.
I have only discovered your message today!

Would you still like some help?

If you need some help, please tell me something first.
Do you intend to output a 1:1 Square Video format or a 16:9 Aspect Ration video with a square in the centre?

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds