VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Saving video online to sell

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 4

Saving video online to sell was created by Robert

Posted 16 Mar 2024 07:05 #1
I am doing a school play this April and since no one wants DVDs (old school format) the only way to sell it is make it available for online downloads. I've searched your forums with nothing found. I've looked online and found one site that I can upload a video and sell it. But, this will cost $12 per month charged yearly. I'm trying to find a way to upload a school play and sell it to be downloaded to people. I just got turned down for estimating $1500 for two 2 hour videos of a play at a school. I would have to go to video on a Friday for one play and Saturday for the next play. I also have to go setup the camcorders on the Wednesday before and this would take about 2 hours.the play would take me 5 hours each. It's totally not worth it. on the other hand I enjoy it and it's going to be my last video for me as I'm 81 years old and the wife's in a nursing home and this occupies much of my time these days. sorry for the sad life story.the question is do you know any way i could offer the video other than DVDs?
Last Edit:22 Mar 2024 18:32 by Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Away
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1563

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Saving video online to sell

Posted 22 Mar 2024 18:33 #2
This question was answered via a private email.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds