VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Not happy with NewBlue Titler Pro

• BukaTV
  • BukaTV's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Not happy with NewBlue Titler Pro was created by BukaTV

Posted 15 Oct 2022 13:18 #1
I have a total horror story in regards to NewBlue's Titler 5 and all the pain that company has caused me that I may have gotten PTSD from them, lol

I will spare you all the details as they would probably fill 4 full pages of how incredibly pathetic that company is at supporting their products, especially Titler Pro 5 and the horrible experience I had with them.

NewBlue is 100% dead to me and I will never ever buy a product from them ever again.

Suffice to say that their website had a serious problem that would not allow me to purchase their upgrade that they offered me. Back and forth emails between myself and this horrific company lasted nearly 3 months at which I just all respect and patience with a company that does NOT support its products. For an actual company that makes millions to not have ANY phone number to call them and buy directly shows how little disdain they have for their customers even. Try and reach them directly and good luck, you never will.

Any company that exchanges money for a product where you can not pick up the phone and BUY something from them if the online portal is deficient is a worthless company IMO. With all our technology nowadays, that the phone, which we all carry one of in our pockets, is UNUSABLE to resolve a situation in 5 minutes and makes it impossible to talk to a live person is just laughable to me. Are we in charge of this technology or is it in charge of us? Who exactly is controlling these computers? It surely can not be real people!

If that company can't be bothered to pick up a phone then I can't be bothered to give them my money PERIOD. Problem solved. I honestly hope that company goes out of business for the amount of frustration they caused me. Good riddance NewBlue!

/end rant
by BukaTV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.845 seconds