VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Problem with rendering to Android on Sony Vegas 13 Pro

Problem with rendering to Android on Sony Vegas 13 Pro was created by laimaidan

Posted 10 Sep 2023 22:24 #1
Folks, I have a problem with rendering in Sony Vegas 13 Pro for the android.

I'm taking the vertically videos via my phone without changing any video and audio options.
On PC BEFORE and after rendering it looks like this: i.ibb.co/6DnfbJ3/Clipboard01.jpg

After I upload it to any of my android phones it looks like this: i.ibb.co/QbLdmRw/Clipboard02.jpg

I tried to change the codec, frame and bit rate and frame size but nothing helped. 
My Android keep showing me this small videos regarding of parameters i chose.

Please advise what's wrong as on PC everything looks good.
Last Edit:14 Sep 2023 18:31 by laimaidan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Problem with rendering to Android on Sony Vegas 13 Pro

Posted 14 Sep 2023 18:37 #2
Hi laimaidan

Please upload a copy of your .veg project file. You can upload to the forum as an attachment.
This project file will show me all your settings.

Also, what is the pixel size of the Portrait Style videos being recorded with your phone?
Is it 1080p or 4K ?
Please provide width and height in pixels.

And finally, please take some screen shots of your render settings.
Take a screen shot that shows the Format and Settings you are selecting in the Render As window.
If you are adding any customized settings in your render profile, please take a screen shot of that as well, and then upload everything to the forum.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.803 seconds