VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Combine two working project into one.

Combine two working project into one. was created by Photobyweb

Posted 13 Dec 2018 12:53 #1
Good morning, good night, good afternoon are good evening Mr. Zen,
I was wonder, is there is way I can take two project and put them into one project so I can fine-tune them together. I was trying to do this with out rendering either one. I'm using movie 15 pro. I know now i should have not assume that I could have done this before spending - well just say a lot of time on them. Thank You for your time.
Last Edit:14 Dec 2018 14:10 by Photobyweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Combine two working project into one.

Posted 13 Dec 2018 16:25 #2
Hi PHOTOBYWEB

There is no program called Movie 15 Pro !
Are you using Vegas Movie Studio 15, Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum or Vegas Pro 15 ?

If you are using Vegas Pro 15, you can use a feature called Nested Projects.
This is only available in Vegas Pro and cannot be done in Movie Studio versions.

In Vegas Pro, you can import .veg Project files as media. You can import as many different .veg project files into a new project as you like.
If you also open a new instance of Vegas Pro at the same time (multiple instances of Vegas) with one of the .veg project files, you can make changes to that one .veg project and all changes will automatically be updated into the new Master Project.

If you are using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum, you can also open multiple instances of Vegas at the same time and have different projects open at the same time.
If you then create a new Vegas Movie Studio project, you can Copy & Paste anything from one project into another.
I do this all the time when importing things like Lower Thirds Text I have created before.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Photobyweb on topic Combine two working project into one.

Posted 14 Dec 2018 08:47 #3
Thank You for the information. Sorry, it was Movie studio 15.0 Platinum. That did work. Have a good day or night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds