VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Introducing Myself

Introducing Myself was created by Id_shyguy

Posted 26 Sep 2015 05:56 #1
Hello From Idaho everyone... I am new to Movie studio platinum 13 and was lucky enough to find a beginners guide on YouTube from movie studio Zen... thanks Derek for the tutorials and this site.. I have made one little video with your help.. took me about a week (not as easy as I thought) for a one minute and a half video. It was very interesting and sometimes overwhelming. I did like my outcome on it though! I think I am gonna like learning this software though, of course with the tutorial help and this forum. Thanks. Have been into amateur photography for quite a few years and won a few ribbons at our county fair here. Thought I would try my luck at trying to create a few videos now. Always like a community forum on sites. Thanks for providing a site for us newbies :wink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Introducing Myself

Posted 26 Sep 2015 11:23 #2
Hi Id Shy Guy and welcome to the Forum.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Regards
Derek :cheer:
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Id_shyguy

Replied by Id_shyguy on topic Introducing Myself

Posted 27 Sep 2015 00:31 #3
Thank You! I usually try to figure things out myself until I get soooo frustrated.. and I think this movie studio is going to be a pretty good challenge for me to learn, so I am sure you will be hearing from me quite abit to start with...lol... have watched quite a few of your tutorials and I like how you do them so a beginner can understand it and your step by step intructions.
I did have a question. can I use dvd architect Pro 5 with the moviestudio platinum 13. I am going to try and compress a video so I can use it on a regular dvd, so I do not have to go get dual layered dvd.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Introducing Myself

Posted 27 Sep 2015 15:08 #4
Yes you can use video from Movie Studio Platinum 13 and use it in DVD Architect Pro, however I would advise for most situations to use DVD Architect Studio which comes with MSP13.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds