VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ? was created by pbpieboy

Posted 02 May 2018 03:00 #1
Hi Everybody,
I know this may be stupid question but is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro.
Because when I render on Vegas movie pro 14 and try to move it to the Architect 7 it tells me it is not possible.

Many thanks pbpieboy
Last Edit:17 Jun 2018 11:34 by pbpieboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Posted 02 May 2018 04:22 #2
There is no Vegas DVD Architect 7 Pro, only Vegas DVD Architect, which is also known as DVD Architect 7.
It's not quite clear if you used Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum or Vegas Pro 14 (there's no Vegas Movie Pro 14), but I tested this once again with both of those and it worked as it should. Be sure to use MS 14 Platinum build 148 and DVD Architect 7 build 67 or 84.
Please see post #6 in another thread of yours as well.

You get the latest builds of your Magix software e.g. from here
Last Edit:02 May 2018 08:41 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by pbpieboy on topic Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Posted 02 May 2018 19:42 #3
thank you for all your help .I'm not very good with all this i do have Vegas pro 14.but after rendering both video and audio the DVD Architect says "The selected file is not of the required Type"

Replied by vkmast on topic Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Posted 02 May 2018 22:27 #4
"To import a video file into DVD Architect, do this:
Right-click Untitled and select Insert Media
Navigate to the folder you rendered your video into and select it.
Then drag video onto Menu screen."
(Derek e.g. here )
by vkmast

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Posted 02 May 2018 23:11 #5

thank you for all your help .I'm not very good with all this i do have Vegas pro 14.but after rendering both video and audio the DVD Architect says "The selected file is not of the required Type"

What Video and Audio formats did you render to ?
What is the file extension of your files ?
You only need to import the Video file, because DVDA will automatically import the Audio file for you.

To get the message you are getting, means you rendered to the wrong formats or are trying to import the wrong files.

This screen shot shot shows the two most common output settings you would select for DVDA.
MPEG-2 DVD Architect PAL/NTSC Widescreen Video Stream

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Posted 02 May 2018 23:36 #6
hI Doctor , i am try to render to Blu ray, i used for video =Main concept-Blu Ray 1920x1080 60i25

for Audio i used -Sony wave 64 -48,00 hz 24 bit stereo pcm.

I don't know if this ie part of the problem but I'm From the UK and Purchased my video camera in the USA so i presume it uses NTSC.
once again many thanks

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is Vegas DVD Architect 7 the same as 7 Pro ?

Posted 03 May 2018 16:41 #7
Render your video to Mainconcept MPEG2 - Blu-ray 1920x1080-60i, 25 Mbps video stream
Make sure you import the VIDEO files into DVDA and not one of the associated data files.

The type of video you imported into Vegas has no effect on the video you output with Vegas.
If you video was shot at 30(29.97)fps or 60(59.94)fps, 60i is the template you need to render to.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 03 May 2018 17:34 #8
thank you i will try when i return from my holiday in two weeks.
look after yourself and thanks once again

peter

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.845 seconds