VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum? was created by pbpieboy

Posted 17 Apr 2018 17:16 #1
Hi Everybody,
I brought a what i though was a genuine copy of Vegas pro 14 from the internet.It worked ok for about six weeks the i received a notification when i tried to open yesterday that the serial number was not genuine and so can not open any of the programme.
Is there any way to open my current project on Vegas movie platinum in any form?
Many thanks
pbpieboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Posted 18 Apr 2018 10:14 #2
You cannot open Vegas Pro projects with Vegas Movie Studio Platinum.
You can open Vegas Movie Studio Platinum projects with Vegas Pro.

You can actually buy a genuine copy of Vegas Pro 14 Edit for only $20 right now.
This is not a scam and is for real. Another forum member has posted details about this.
This is probably the best solution for your problem.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/1856-vegas-pro-14-edit-for-20-legit-humble-bundle
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:18 Apr 2018 22:49 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: pbpieboy

Replied by pbpieboy on topic Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Posted 26 Apr 2018 20:50 #3
Thanks Derek,does the bundle include DVD architect pro at all?
Thanks pieboy

Replied by vkmast on topic Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Posted 26 Apr 2018 22:30 #4
That bundle was available for a while only and did not include DVD Architect.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, pbpieboy

Replied by pbpieboy on topic Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Posted 27 Apr 2018 20:40 #5
Thanks have to find cheaper versions of DVD Arc pro .any ideas

Replied by vkmast on topic Can you transfer a Vegas pro Project to Movie platinum?

Posted 28 Apr 2018 06:02 #6
If you bought/buy Magix Vegas Movie Studio 14 or 15 Platinum or Suite, it comes with the same Vegas DVD Architect (a.k.a. version 7) that Magix Vegas Pro 14 or 15 comes with. Magix Vegas Pro Edit does not include Vegas DVD Architect.
Note that Magix now offers only that one version of DVD Architect. Sony DVD Architect Pro enabled (with Sony Vegas Pro) the use of the AC-3 Pro encoder, which is not included in the Magix products. Instead they include AC-3 Studio, which cannot be customized.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds