Vegas DVD Architect Update History
- To find which build version for Vegas DVD Architect you currently have installed, open DVD Architect and go to Help/About.
- Since the release of Vegas Pro 14 and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14, Magix now supplies the same professional version of DVD Architect.
- Vegas DVD Architect is equivalent to DVD Architect Pro, which use to come with older Sony Vegas Pro versions.
- DVD Architect Studio, which use to come packaged with Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13 and older is now retired.
PLEASE NOTE: Download links will NOT work in latest version of Google Chrome - they will be blocked!
To download program updates, please use Firefox, Edge or Opera web browsers OR right-click download link, select Copy Link Address and copy into a New Tab, then enter to begin download.
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #100) - Update 3
Vegas DVD Architect (build #100)
- Interactive Tutorials have been localized properly
- Blu-ray discs can now be prepared and burned regardless of which theme the user decides to use
- M2TS files no longer cause a crash when selected in the Explorer window
- Preparing a multiangle Blu-ray disc no longer causes a crash
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #84) - Update 2.1
Vegas DVD Architect (build #84)
Build #84 was never publicly announced, as it was only a minor internal update and did not contain any new product features.
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #67) - Update 2
Vegas DVD Architect (build #67)
- Added Polish language support
- Properly imports files received from the VEGAS Movie Studio Make Movie wizard when you choose to burn a disc with menus
- 5.1 Blu-ray discs authored by DVD Architect now play correctly in external players
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #54) - Update 1
- 20 New Themes