Update History for VEGAS DVD Architect
- To find which build version for Vegas DVD Architect you currently have installed, open DVD Architect and go to Help/About.
- Since the release of Vegas Pro 14 and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14, Magix now supplies the same professional version of DVD Architect.
- Vegas DVD Architect is equivalent to DVD Architect Pro, which use to come with older Sony Vegas Pro versions.
- DVD Architect Studio, which use to come packaged with Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13 and older is now retired.
How to Download VEGAS DVD Architect ?
You can download the latest build version for Vegas Movie Studio, two different ways:
- Go to the MAGIX Download Center and enter your Serial Number.
- Use one of the direct build version links listed below.
Direct Download links for Latest and Older Build Versions
Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge users, please note!
Pressing direct download links will not work if using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, due to new security protocols.
You must right-click and select Save Link As. If a pop-up warning asks to Discard the file, press arrow and select Keep.
These are official MAGIX/VEGAS download links and are safe to download!
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #100) - Update 3
- Interactive Tutorials have been localized properly
- Blu-ray discs can now be prepared and burned regardless of which theme the user decides to use
- M2TS files no longer cause a crash when selected in the Explorer window
- Preparing a multiangle Blu-ray disc no longer causes a crash
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #84) - Update 2.1
Build #84 was never publicly announced, as it was only a minor internal update and did not contain any new product features.
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #67) - Update 2
- Added Polish language support
- Properly imports files received from the VEGAS Movie Studio Make Movie wizard when you choose to burn a disc with menus
- 5.1 Blu-ray discs authored by DVD Architect now play correctly in external players
Vegas DVD Architect  (build #54) - Update 1
- 20 New Themes