In today’s Sony Vegas Zen Tips #11, I am going to show you how to trouble shoot any problem with Sony Vegas Pro, Movie Studio Platinum or DVD Architect.
Topics covered in this video
1. Don’t Panic!
2. Check that your Programs are up to date.
3. Check Windows System Information.
4. Check your Graphics Card Drivers.
5. Check that Windows is up to date.
6. Re-boot your computer.
7. Don't have different programs running at the same time.
8. Why is the Audio/Video missing from Video file?
9. Recording to different formats/codecs.
10. Use a Video Conversion program to help with importing non-standard video formats/codecs.
11. Turning off GPU Acceleration.
12. Check that your Frame Rates match
13. Inspect Video FX at the point render crashes.
14. Corrupted .vf and .veg project files can be rescued by copying your timeline content into a new project file.
15. Clean/delete the Temporary Files Cache.
16. Ask for Help on the Movie Studio Zen Forum.
17. Information required to help troubleshoot your problem.
18. Reporting X-files.
The information in this tutorial applies to all versions of Sony Vegas Pro and Sony Movie Studio Platinum.