VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Congratulations on Eagle Six becoming the first ZEN Master on the Movie Studio Zen Forum!

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Congratulations Eagle Six for becoming the first ZEN Master on the Movie Studio Zen Forum!
This is the highest level you can reach on the forum, achieved by posting over 333 messages and answers.

[IMG

Thank you George for being the number one contributor and helping so many members with their questions.
You definitely have an amazing level of knowledge and experience.

Also thank you to all the other regulars who help in assisting the newer members.
It is appreciated and makes my job so much easier.

I wonder who will be the next Zen Master to graduate :huh:
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:07 Oct 2016 23:08 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Eagle Six - George,

Hearty congratulations on the award.
Still remember the efforts and kindness you and VKmast gave whilst I was plotting dog paws - so patient.

Peter
by Peter

Well done George and richly deserved.

Richard

Congratulations from me to George as well. His patience and attention to accuracy and detail in his posts are equalled only by the good Doc himself.
Here's hoping he'll continue with his excellent contributions on the forum.
[IMG
by vkmast

Congrats!! Your answers are super informative. Richly deserved this is. :woohoo:
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

Thank You Dr. Zen, Peter, Richard, vkmast, and huskereuocat for the kind words. It's a learning curve that you folks make much easier for me and other members, and makes Movie Studio Zen such an enjoyable forum to be a member of.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations George (Eagle Six)!

You, our Doctor Zen, vkmast, richard jones, and all the other members of our community, old and new, make this a great place to visit and contribute our "advice" and those "occasional" mis-steps :silly: Keep up the great work.

Respectfully,

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Richard Jones, Eagle Six, vkmast

Thank You Mike for the kind words, and you sir are a wealth of information contributor especially when it comes to OS systems and hardware, which I have sadly fallen way behind in recent years.
Best Regards......George

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.868 seconds