VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Movie Studio 14 is almost here ! was created by DoctorZen

Posted 18 Jan 2017 20:41 #1
Vegas Creative Software has just released this teaser video on their Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/vegascreativesoftware/videos/241170719642226
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:19 Jan 2017 01:30 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

Posted 19 Jan 2017 00:57 #2
Thanks. It will be very interesting to see what the "enhanced user interface" will bring. Some of the enhancements in the previous version were not so well-received by many of us judging by the discussions on the forums.

Btw, wouldn't it be nice if VEGAS Social Media/Community Team(s?) saw their way to similarly informing us outside Facebook as well. A working Newsletter thing maybe :)?
Now it seems to be mainly up to peer users on the forums to keep us informed.
Last Edit:19 Jan 2017 01:08 by vkmast

Replied by mmcswnavy24 on topic Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

Posted 20 Jan 2017 11:04 #3
I'm with vkmast on this one. Have not received an e-mail about this, and I am not going to sign up for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/etc. Heck, just watched the "teaser" video that really didn't show anything, and the goofy thing continued to "loop". Wish all these sites that use "players" outside of Youtube would not have the SOUND set to maximum. Have the same problem when viewing videos at Vimeo! Oh well, that's my rant for the day. Got to get ready for a computer upgrade. My machine's Asetek cooler is going South, and not for the winter either! So, while I have it down for the next week, get to clean it out, and do some needed upgrades...MSI GTX 1070 Armor along with trying one of those new-fangled Intel 600p pci-e ssd's. Installing that as a media drive for the speed, but have to wait until the adapter card comes in nest week. At least I'll get the OS re-installed with programs and games, so I have a "fresh-as-mint" system! ;)

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.

Replied by descondon on topic Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

Posted 10 Feb 2017 14:15 #4
Following the disaster that was MSP 13.0 with touchscreen and the enormous event controls etc. Vegas MS 14 looks like a winner. I have worked with various iterations of Vegas Movie Studio from 6.0 through 13.0 and, with the exception of the latter, have loved the UI, the intuitive workflow and the resulting output. Am looking forward to the release of Vegas MSP 14 in a couple of weeks.
Derek, are you planning to do a preview / review before the release date?

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

Posted 10 Feb 2017 14:32 #5

Derek, are you planning to do a preview / review before the release date?

I will definitely be doing an in-depth review, once Vegas Movie Studio 14 is actually released.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Replied by vkmast on topic Movie Studio 14 is almost here !

Posted 10 Feb 2017 21:49 #6
Another teaser:
www.vegascreativesoftware.com/index.php?id=321&L=52
Interesting to see the compatibility of some of the NewBlueFX add-ons.
And I won't say any more about the new "Modern User Interface" (MUI?). I hope that they've kept at least the option not to use Vegas color scheme, if it comes to that.
by vkmast

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds