VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved MAGIX SUMMER Sale for 2017

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551

MAGIX SUMMER Sale for 2017 was created by DoctorZen

Posted 09 Jun 2017 19:09 #1
Hi everyone

MAGIX Software has their yearly Spring Sale on right now and there are some great deals that are too good to not mention.
Not only are some of their best selling programs heavily discounted, they also come with some great bonus features that can be used in your preferred Video Editing program!

All programs can be downloaded as a trial first, so you can test them out before you buy.
Please also note, that you can purchase any Magix program in the currency you prefer!
Just go to the bottom of any page and press the country flag icon and set to the country you prefer.
If you live in Australia or New Zealand, I recommend setting the currency to Canadian or US Dollars, which makes the price much more affordable!

If there is program you like which is not on sale, you can use Coupon Code SUMMER17, which will take $15 off the purchase price!

Here are the best deals which I believe are the most relevant for our community:

MAGIX Audio & Music Lab Premium
The regular price is $99.99 and the sale price is only $39.99
I am currently testing this program and so far I am really impressed with the features this program has and how easy it is to use!

MAGIX Photostory Deluxe
Photostory Deluxe comes with 3x bonus Video FX packages, which would cost $240 if bought separately.
If you love making Slideshows from your Still Images, this program is absolutely amazing and is much more advanced than the typical Slideshow app in Movie Studio. The sale price for everything is only $39.99 - which is a total saving of $270!

Music Maker Premium Edition
Music Maker Premium is the top of the range version in their Music Maker program.
It comes with a massive library of Loops, Samples and Electronic Instruments.
I have been using this for over 6 months and absolutely love it. I can spend all day mucking around with this one.
There is a $50 discount on this program and you also get some free coupons to buy more music in the Magix Store.
The regular price is $230, but the sale price is only $79.99!

MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Premium
Magix Movie Edit Pro Premium is equivalent to Vegas Movie Studio 14 Suite.
The main difference between this and VMSP14, is the included bonus features.
Movie Edit Pro Premium comes with a large collection of pre-made templates for creating your video productions.
While on sale, it comes with 3x bonus Video Effects packages and a $50 discount.
The sale price is only $79.99!

Regards
Derek (Dr Zen)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 Jun 2017 19:13 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericlnz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.567 seconds