Important MSZ Forum Editor (new message) Error - EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!!

• Thank you received: 1361

MSZ Forum Editor (new message) Error - EVERYONE PLEASE READ !!! was created by DoctorZen

Hello all forum members
This is Dr Zen.

One of our new forum members has found an error in the Editor (new message) window, which I have now fixed.
I was completely blind to an obvious problem and can't believe I didn't see it until now.

Above the Editor window toolbar is 2 buttons: WRITE and PREVIEW
The PREVIEW button was practically invisible, due to the wrong colour being set in CSS style sheet for forum.
I have now fixed this problem and both buttons are now visible.

If you would like to Preview your message before pressing Submit, press the PREVIEW button.
If you want to continue writing afterwards, press the WRITE button.
You can go back and forth as many times as you like.

To see the fix in your own web browser, you will have to clear/delete the History and Cookies for your web browser.
When you re-load MSZ Forum, a fresh copy of the forum code will be downloaded and hopefully you will see the PREVIEW button, when you reply/create a new message.

Instructions on how to clean your Web Browser
If you don't geek out very often, some of you may not know where the "clear history" settings are buried in your web browser.
Personally I think it is a good idea for everyone to regularly clean/delete your web browser history.
Over time, a huge amount of garbage can build up in each web browser cache, which can cause problems.

Notice that I have deselected PASSWORDS - this is the only thing you DON'T want to clear !

Internet Explorer (11)

Microsoft Edge (build 40, included with Windows 10)

Google Chrome (build 60)

Mozilla FireFox (build 54)

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericlnz
13 Aug 2017 11:07 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.