VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

I used to go to tools/extensions and Sonicfire was there all there is now is....Add edit smartsound music, which I don't want to do. Have loaded Sonicfire Pro 6 and where it used to state File/send to plugin host its now greyed out.

Add - Edit Smart Sound Music performs the exact same function.
I can't remember what it looked like before upgrading to the new build version, but this link will open Smart Sound Sonic Fire Pro 6, exactly like it did before.
My guess is the Magix has tidied up some behind then scenes coding and it is just displaying a different wording. There is no problem here.

Smart Sound is the name of the company and owner of Sonic Fire Pro 6, just like Magix is the owner of Vegas.
After pressing link, a small window opens that shows Sonic Fire Pro is opening up.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:22 Aug 2017 21:02 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 21:23 #12
Eric now resolved. I took your advice after reading the original email installation instructions. (advanced years, combined with doing other things) Cheers and thanks.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 21:25 #13
Thanks Derek for this I went back and read my original email about installation. Incidentally I could not access the site a short while ago, all is well now.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Sounds like I'd better leave well enough alone. I don't have 14, only 13 Platinum (build 955) installed. It appears that if I try and install this upgrade it'll delete my MS 13 and then not allow me to install/run the new 14 upgrade.
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070

Replied by ericlnz on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 22:04 #15
NO, it won't delete your MS13!
by ericlnz

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds