VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners was created by DoctorZen

Posted 20 Sep 2017 08:25 #1
If anyone owns Vegas Pro 14, which came with Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas, you need to know about this great deal!

The version of Mercalli that came with Vegas Pro 14, will only work in Vegas Pro 14 and no other program or version.
Many people were upset about this.

Mercalli have listened and are now offering a very special upgrade deal for VP14 owners (if that is you).
The upgrade gives you access to the integrated Mercalli for Vegas plugins AND ALSO Mercalli V4 SAL+
The normal retail price for Mercalli V4 SUITE for Vegas is $398, which makes this upgrade deal, the deal of the century!

Scroll down to very bottom of page on left hand side and you will see the deal.
www.prodad.com/Video-Stabilization-for-Professionals/Mercalli-V4-Plugins-for-Vegas-29796,l-us.html

Looks like you can also get a further 20% off right now!

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:20 Sep 2017 08:28 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye., Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners

Posted 21 Sep 2017 00:30 #2
For those who may have purchased Mercalli 4+ SAL and the Vegas Plugin for Sony Vegas Pro 13, this will also work with Magix Vegas Pro 15. If you install MVP15 and the Mercalli and CMOS fixer are not there, run the Mercalli installation and it will now show Vegas Pro 15 as an option.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by Eagle eye. on topic Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners

Posted 22 Sep 2017 12:50 #3
Well Derek I thought I would just update you on the Mercalli offer you alerted us to. I already owned 'Prodrenalin' V2 but I thought that the full SAL Mercalli would be a gift at the price of US$99 so I purchased it. I got 5 e-mails back from ProDad. I had to read them carefully and pick out the relevent ones with the unlock codes for the three software types. I will have to studyup the manual for Mercalli V4 SAL but as of now I am wondering if I really needed it as the plugin stabilizer and CMOS fixer seem the same as the 'Prodrenalin' in Vegas Pro 14 purchase items. If anyone has a bit of experience with the Mercalli V4 SAL they might like to point out the benefits as opposed to Prodrenalin? A good YOUTUBE video would be good, the ones I have seen leave a little to be desired. I have a SONY AX100 and aa AS200 action cam. Proderenalin did very well with the AS200.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners

Posted 22 Sep 2017 13:18 #4
The differences use to screw with my mind as well.
ProDad has a subsidiary website called prodrenalin.com

There is a explanation of the differences posted here:
prodrenalin.com/which-product/
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye., Eagle Six

Replied by Eagle eye. on topic Mercalli V4 video stabilizer for Vegas Pro 15 owners

Posted 23 Sep 2017 07:24 #5
I found the best video of all to explain Mercalli V4 SAL functions its excellent
take a look before you buy and as with me I am now glad I took advantage of the offer.
Last Edit:23 Sep 2017 07:25 by Eagle eye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds