VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Small changes to MSZ Forum design and functions - re:Status Text

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hello all Movie Studio Zen Forum members

The developer for the forum theme I use here, has fixed some broken code on the forum and improved some of the styling.
There were some annoying bugs that I could never fix myself and he has now fixed them for me.
Thank you very much Hung, from www.9themestore.com/ who makes themes for Joomla based Kunena forum software.

The top Menu bar has been improved and some small styling changes were also made throughout the forum.
The Status Text function now works and no longer freezes the forum.
It is not an important function, but here is how it works.

Step 1 - Login to forum

Step 2 - Hover over your account thumbnail picture where login/logout button is located, then press the Status Text link.

Step 3 - Enter a few words to describe your mood or state of mind... then press Submit.

Step 4 - Now hover of your Online Status bar (Online, Away, Busy, Invisible) and your mood will be displayed

Regards
Derek

p.s.
If you ever discover any errors on the forum or website, please do not hesitate to let me know - I will not be offended and welcome any help I can get!
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones, Eagle Six, vkmast, ericlnz, pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds