Question VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

• Thank you received: 1315

VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!! was created by DoctorZen

Hi everyone

VEGAS Movie Studio 15, VEGAS Movie Studio 15 and VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Suite are officially released !!!

You can download the free trial for the version you want to check out, directly from the VEGAS website using this link:
NEW Vegas Movie Studio 15 versions

There has also been a minor build version update to VEGAS DVD Architect, which is included with the Platinum and Suite versions.
If you already have VEGAS DVD Architect build version #67 installed from Vegas Pro 14/15 or Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14, it is safe to install the new build version #84 included with the trial. It will automatically update your current build #67 version to build #84, and stay that way after the trial expires.

My first impressions for version 15 are very positive - the interface looks great!
I am very serious about writing a review for version 15 and will release it ASAP.

Regards
Derek Moran
Movie Studio Zen

Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScotManG
26 Feb 2018 21:08 #1
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 462

Replied by vkmast on topic VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

Looking forward to Derek's review with great interest as always. As for Vegas DVD Architect build 84, it is "a minor maintenance update, which doesn't impact the user experience significantly."
(a deletable note to Derek, a minor typo: MS 14)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
27 Feb 2018 00:09 #2

Replied by DoctorZen on topic VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

(a deletable note to Derek, a minor typo: MS 14)

Thanks for picking up that error. Fixed.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
27 Feb 2018 06:42 #3
  • Thank you received: 26

Replied by pioneer on topic VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

Thank you Derek for the info. Just as an aside when you your review, if one upgrades to MSPS15 will the IZotope, Boris, Hitfilm and Jumpstart Templates, Vol. 1 show up in an installed version of MSPS14, 12 or Pro15? Just curious. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
27 Feb 2018 20:01 #4

Replied by DoctorZen on topic VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

I have no idea until I buy VMS15 Suite myself.
However I can take an educated guess.

Jumpstart templates will be for VMSP15 only.
Hitfilm should work in any 64 bit version of Vegas MS or Vegas Pro.
Boris FX will probably be locked to only work in VMSP15.
iZotope should work in any program that supports VST Audio FX (all versions of Vegas).
27 Feb 2018 23:00 #5
  • Thank you received: 212

Replied by ericlnz on topic VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 15 has been officially released !!!

Playing briefly with MS15 Plat Trial I've got my HitFilm and Boris from MS13 to work by copying over the ofx folders. But Boris also has its own additional folder in Program Files (X86) so it's possible it might not install from scratch if MS13 isn't present. I'll only find out in the future when I load up my next pc. Oh I notice some NewBlue items in MS15 probably from my original MS12 install.
28 Feb 2018 10:07 #6
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.