Important Movie Studio Zen website and forum is back online!

• Thank you received: 1282

Movie Studio Zen website and forum is back online! was created by DoctorZen

Apparently my website and forum at Movie Studio Zen has gone down a few times during the middle of the night Sydney time, while everyone else is having a party in the middle of the day, on the other side of the planet.

Today my web-hosting company has moved the website & forum database onto a different server, so hopefully there will be no more down time.

Like most small websites, my website lives on a server that is shared with other websites in Australia. The reason why my site (MSZ) was going down, was because someone else's website on the same server, was coming under attack and overloading the entire system.

Movie Studio Zen is now on a better server with less traffic, so I'm hoping everything is good from now on. I am paying for premium web hosting, so am happy my host has done the right thing and acted quickly.

Please let me know if you ever experience any problems on the website and forum.

Cheers :)
Derek

Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six, ericlnz
04 Jul 2018 16:51 #1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL