Idea New MSZ Forum update - new Topic Icons and Avatars and more....

• Thank you received: 1282

New MSZ Forum update - new Topic Icons and Avatars and more.... was created by DoctorZen

Hello all Movie Studio Zen Forum members.

This is Derek (aka Dr Zen) - the forum moderator and owner of the Movie Studio Zen website and forum.

After months of testing behind the scenes, I have just updated the forum software.
I recommend everyone clean/delete their web browsers History, Cookies, etc... so that you get delivered a fresh download of all the new forum code.
If anything is not displaying correctly or working correctly after refreshing your web browser, please let me know immediately!

Most of the changes to the forum are behind the scenes stuff - more efficient delivery of pages and security updates.
The main visual changes are:
1. New Topic Icons

2. New Avatars for your profiles

You can still upload your own custom Avatar Thumbnail, but there is also a new selection of generic avatars you can choose from.
To change your Avatar, select Profile from the top Menu.
Then press EDIT in the top left corner of your profile.
Select Avatar Image and then select a new image.

3. New Social Media options for your Profile
There is also an expanded list of Social Media options for your profile now.
Examples: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc...
Example: If you would like to place a link to your YouTube channel, in your User Profile, go to User Profile and press Edit button.
Select Profile Information.
Enter the User Name for each social media account you own.
My custom YouTube channel name is MovieStudioZen, so that's what I have entered next to YouTube.
If you don't have a custom YouTube channel name, simply enter the channel code which looks something like this "UCLnGPHLXVdotRl4_efiwoei".
When you are finished, press Save at the bottom.

Then press the Profile link in top menu again, and you will see the changes added to your profile.

4. New Lightbox for Image Display
When you press an image that someone has uploaded to the forum, the forum Lightbox pops open and displays the image full screen.
The lightbox is quicker to respond now and has more controls in the top right corner.
You can also use the backward and forwards keys on your keyboard to progress through groups of uploaded images.
Image display is also better optimized for viewing on mobile devices now.

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24, Eagle Six
16 Jul 2018 16:04 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by zen_guest on topic New MSZ Forum update - new Topic Icons and Avatars and more....

This is a test message, to make sure email notifications are working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
16 Jul 2018 16:13 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL