VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Deals for Vegas & Magix Software, October 2018

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Deals for Vegas & Magix Software, October 2018 was created by DoctorZen

Posted 05 Oct 2018 19:41 #1
Hello all MSZ Forum members !

Two months ago here on the MSZ Forum, I started to post Sales, Discounts and Special Offers for all VEGAS and MAGIX products.

Instead of posting SALES links in the forum, I have decided to create a dedicated Menu Item on the main Movie Studio Zen website.
It displays better on the website and will be easier for me to maintain, rather than posting here on the forum.
I will still post a quick-link on the forum to each months page full of deals and sales!

The new menu item is called VEGAS DEALS and is located next to the MENU button on the MSZ website.
www.moviestudiozen.com/deals

October's deals are here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/deals/604-deals-2018-october

There are a large number of different offers available this month, that many of you may not have been aware of!
I recommend everyone take a quick look, as some of these deals are only available through my special affiliate links.

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum is 50% off right now !
There is also a special upgrade deal for Vegas owners, to get the new VEGAS VR Studio !

Regards
Derek Moran
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:21 Dec 2018 11:45 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.778 seconds