VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Important MSZ Forum and website moving onto a 2nd new web hosting company in next 24 hours!

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hello all forum members

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be moving the MSZ forum and website onto a different web server (again!), within the next 24 hours. The website, forum and email service will go down for a few hours, until the new DNS records update worldwide.

Last week I had moved everything onto a new web hosting provider, however it hasn't worked out as planned. So I'm having a second crack at it and hopefully this time everything will work out. The best planning in the world simply wasn't good enough, but I have learnt some new tricks with cPanel!

Regards
Derek aka Doctor Zen

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hi everyone

I had a few problems with transferring the website and forum onto a new web hosting company, but now everything appears to be back to normal.
I'm sorry for the downtime, but hopefully everything will now be more reliable.

On my original web host, they had an annoying problem that would make page loading freeze for 20-30 seconds every hour at precisely 20 minutes past the hour (0:20, 1:20, 2:20,....). If you happened to browse to a different page or press a button during that small window (24x times each day), you may have thought the website was down. That problem has been hanging around like a cat shit in the garden, for way too long. This is the reason why I moved to a different web host. The end.

Regards,
Derek (Doctor Zen)

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds