VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Is the forum working OK for everyone when they are logged in ???

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Hello all forum members !

A new forum member is having problems logging into the forum and I can’t seem to help him.
The forum is working 100% OK for myself in ALL web browsers.

If anyone reads this, can you please tell me if the MENU looks like this when you are logged in ?

The person experiencing problems is saying that when they are logged in, the top MENU does not expand with more options and looks like it does when you are logged out, which means they are unable to post any messages.

Thank you.
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Aug 2019 13:27 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Derek,

I am viewing the website/forum as you have shown. This is on both of my computers (currently on signature pc). Both of mine I use Microsoft Edge, with Win 10 64-Bit Version 1809 Build 17763.678.

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by ericlnz on topic Is the forum working OK for everyone when they are logged in ???

Posted 28 Aug 2019 09:41 #3
Also OK here with Firefox 68.0.2.
by ericlnz

Replied by Robbie on topic Is the forum working OK for everyone when they are logged in ???

Posted 28 Aug 2019 09:52 #4
All good here and seeing the expanded menu bar on a Win 10 64 bit v1903.18362.295 desktop viewed in:
  • Firefox 68.0.2
  • Chrome 76.0.3809
  • Edge 18362
  • IE 11 11.295.183620
I know it also works fine on my office desktop running Win 7 and Internet Explorer (which we still have for some legacy apps), but I'm not sure what builds and won't be in the Office for a few days.
Hope that helps. Cheers, Robbie
by Robbie

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Thank you everyone for reporting back.

I have learnt to never assume anything, because I have been caught out in the past and that can be embarrassing.

This confirms that the new forum member has a problem on their computer, which I'm guessing relates to bad Cookies or a Javascript error.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Aug 2019 12:14 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.946 seconds