VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Amazing Back to School Bundle of 3 programs - Exclusive to Movie Studio Zen

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hello all forum members

As you maybe aware, I am an affiliate for Magix Software.
I have been given access to an absolutely amazing offer, that is only available through the links/ads on Movie Studio Zen.

The deal is called Back to School Bundle , and it includes 3x of the best programs for home users and students.

The offer includes all of the following programs for the amazing price of only $49.99 !
If you would like to learn more about each of the programs that are included in the bundle, use the links below for each program.
1. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16
2. Acid Music Studio 11
3. Photo Manager Deluxe

To get the Back to School Bundle, press the Ad at the top of this page or use this link here , to get access to this deal.
The promotion will last for the entire month of September, 2019.

This is a terrific offer in my personal opinion and an absolute bargain of the century!

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Sep 2019 18:36 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.930 seconds