VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved iZotope Holiday Bundle on sale for only $49 !!!

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

iZotope Holiday Bundle on sale for only $49 !!! was created by DoctorZen

Posted 12 Nov 2020 14:29 #1
It's that time of the year again, when you can pick up some incredible discounts on your favourite software programs and apps.

iZotope has an iZotope Holiday Bundle on sale right now, for their beginners suite of plugins and apps.
The normal retail price if bought separately, would be $1211.
You can pick up the entire bundle for only $49 !!!
www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html

This is the BEST price I have ever seen for this suite of plugins.
I have been using iZotope for many years to improve the Audio in all my projects.
I have just bought the bundle myself, because it will upgrade all my much older versions of these programs.

The iZotope Holiday Bundle includes the following programs and apps:
Elements Suite - includes Ozone Elements, Neutron Elements, RX Elements, and Nectar Elements.
Trash 2
Iris 2
R2
Excalibur
PhoenixVerb
*All of these applications work in Sound Forge Audio Studio, Sound Forge Pro and some inside of Vegas Pro and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum as well.

After you buy the bundle, you will receive an email.
Download the iZotope Product Portal app and install it to get all your iZotope plugins.
Then all you have to do is open the product portal and it will provide installation links for everything in the bundle.

To download the Exponential Audio plugins, you need to download them from inside your iZotope account:
www.izotope.com/en/account/purchase-history
Then go to this link and find the 3x plugins to download installers:
www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads.html
To activate, there is a link in the sales email that will provide instructions for you.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:12 Nov 2020 15:05 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic iZotope Holiday Bundle on sale for only $49 !!!

Posted 12 Nov 2020 21:20 #2
Thanks for the heads-up, Doc. Please note that there will be "tax added" to $49 (still a bargain).
by vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.895 seconds