VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Loved Old Forum Editor has been resurrected from the dead

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Old Forum Editor has been resurrected from the dead was created by DoctorZen

Posted 29 Jul 2021 14:05 #1
Hello all MSZ Forum members :) 8-)

I have just installed an update to the software that runs this forum.
Hopefully you will all like the OLD new editor, that has now returned!

For the last 4 or more months, a "new" editor was forced upon me and I had no choice in using it.
This editor was full of bugs and stopped your web browsers right-click menu from working properly.
The developers for the forum software have now given me the option of using the older and more stable editor.
You can now spell check again, by highlighting a word and using a right-click on your mouse.

Please report any problems with the forum to me immediately !!!
Hopefully everything is GOOD now!

Regards Derek (aka Doctor Zen)

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones, vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Old Forum Editor has been resurrected from the dead

Posted 04 Aug 2021 07:47 #2
I am about to lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!
I restored the old text editor for the forum, but now I have discovered it is FULL OF BUGS !
Because of this NEW problem, I have switched back on the new editor which apparently is fixed now.

For anyone that likes to use automated Spell Checking, you can turn that on in this new editor!

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds