VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557

System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014. was created by DoctorZen

Posted 24 Apr 2014 03:02 #1
System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

If you press the Banner Ad on the right, you can get $20 off the retail price. It is now only $29.95 !

I will be making a new tutorial about System Mechanic 12.7 very soon.
System Mechanic is the best software program I have ever used for keeping my computer system in tip top condition. I have been using it for 5 years now and can highly recommend it as a "fair dinkum, no bullshit" program.

System Mechanic will keep your Windows Registry clean and remove old fragments of programs that are left behind when you uninstall or remove software from your computer.
It can also Defragment your Hard Drives and do a much better job than the default Windows Defrag application.
If you have an SSD as your primary drive, it will keep it optimized so that it does not slow down.
SM in general, is a garbage collector and optimizer. It can do in-depth scans of your entire system and let you know about any "crapware" that may have snuck onto your system and give you the opportunity to remove or temporarily disable the bullshit programs.

Why do you need a program like System Mechanic on your computer ?
Because it will keep your computer running fast and help to remove software conflicts that can often cause annoying crashes in programs like Vegas Pro and Movie Studio Platinum.

Keep an eye out for the video tutorial I will be uploading about this soon.

Please note that I would never recommend anything on Movie Studio Zen without having used it myself for an extensive period of time.
Read Ethics Statement here.

Regards
Derek (Doctor Zen)
Movie Studio Zen
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Mar 2015 01:25 by DoctorZen
The topic has been locked.

Replied by Uncle Zook on topic System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

Posted 26 Apr 2014 03:55 #2
HY Derek - The Support Forum looks like a winner. Thanks much for your effort.
I am interested in purchasing System Mechanic, but the banner ad is not showing on my computer.
Uncle Zook
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !

Replied by DoctorZen on topic System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

Posted 26 Apr 2014 11:18 #3
Thanks for the welcome message :)

Sounds like your web browser has an Ad Blocker app turned ON. You may have downloaded and installed this with out realizing ?
Try a different web browser.
On my computer I use Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer - banner ads show for me in all browsers.
Which web browser do you mainly use ?
I may be able to tell you where to look for hidden settings.

**EDIT**
Here is a direct link to System Mechanic deal.
System Mechanic
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Apr 2014 11:20 by DoctorZen

Replied by Uncle Zook on topic System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

Posted 27 Apr 2014 12:03 #4
Thanks for fast reply. I use Chrome and I removed my ad blocker from this site. Your link did take me to the System Mechanic site but I would rather buy the program via this forum as I believe Derek gets some commission. By the way I have three computers in my house. Can I install System Mechanic on all three with a single purchase of the program?
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !

Replied by DoctorZen on topic System Mechanic 12.7 is on sale until 31st May 2014.

Posted 27 Apr 2014 12:49 #5
That is an excellent question and the answer is YES !
Quite some time ago, Iolo, the makes of System Mechanic changed all their policies and now allow the ONE license to be used on multiple computers.
You can definitely install it on at least 3x computers.

I haven't made my tutorial yet on the program.
Once you do the first scan, you DO NOT have to follow through with all their recommendations,
In fact, you can choose what you want to do.
Classic example is this:
I always ignore Driver Check - this is one of those checks that is overkill for most people.
So if there is anything that you do not understand, you can select to ignore it.

I will upload a tutorial as soon as I can.
Vegas Pro 13 Review has taken ALL my time and managing all the new sign ups to the forum.
Last Edit:27 Apr 2014 12:49 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uncle Zook

Posted 28 Apr 2014 03:16 #6
When I went on line to order System Mechanic I noticed the words "1 year service" in the order. I called the IOLA support number, 1-877-857-9289 I was advised that the purchase is valid for just one year after which the subscription has to be renewed for a price, but was not told what that price would be. Anyone have information about the additional cost?
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !

Posted 28 Apr 2014 12:05 #7
Normal renewal price is $29.95
HOWEVER, they do numerous promotions practically all the time, so the actual renewal ends up being only $14.95 per year.
The program is continuously being updated.
Personally, I think this is the best value subscription of any software product I use regularly.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds