VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped answer questions on the MSZ Forum!

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hello all Forum members.

Thank you so much for every single person who has helped answer questions while I have been away. I truly appreciate all your help and want you to know that I am eternally grateful to each and everyone of you.

My time off was definitely not planned.

Today, 23rd May 2016 is my first day back full time behind the keyboard. I am slowly moving through the large backlog of messages from multiple sources and hope to be up to date in a few days time.

More to come...

Regards
Derek Moran (aka Dr Zen)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 May 2016 19:38 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones, Eagle Six, vkmast
The topic has been locked.
Wow! Great to have you back at the wheel, Derek!

Best,
vkmast
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
Welcome back. You've been missed. Hope all is well now.

Richard
Welcome Home Derek, it's great to see you. It appears maybe your ears have grown a bit! :cheer:
Best Regards......George
Hi Derek,
You know what they say - "Whilst the cat's away - the mice will play"!

There's some pretty knowledgeable mice out there who have really kept things moving.

Great to read you are back at the keyboard

regards,

Peter
by Peter
Welcome Back "Doc"!

George, Peter, vkmast, etc. have been doing a fantastic job helping out in your absence. And it wasn't just their "Two Cents-Worth" either! :)

Guess in a few months though, you'll have to subtitle your site to something else..."Learn MAGIX Vegas Pro & Movie Studio Video Editing"?

Thanks,

Mike
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
Gidday Derek, Its good to have you back at the helm. I also didn't know you have been away because of the great support given by certain members. I havn't been on your site for a little while due to family affairs and my designing a new computer system for my home use. When you settle back in, I would like to here your opinion of Windows 10, I am just getting into it!! Cheers and all the best. :lol:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds