DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can't duplicate DVD burned in DVD Architect Studio

Can't duplicate DVD burned in DVD Architect Studio was created by gowerboy

Posted 16 Jan 2017 03:31 #1
I have created and rendered a video in Vegas Movie Studio 11 as a PAL widescreen with MainConcept MPEG2 video and Dolby Digital AC-3 sound.

I have asked someone to bulk duplicate a number of copies and he has come back saying "the disc was made in a BETAMAX format which I cannot copy. It needs to be converted to DVD" He gave me a website www.memoriesonvideo.co.uk but I can't see any reference to any conversion like that. There has been no problem playing the DVD on a number of recorders and computers and no problem making further copies

Is there something I am missing or should it be rendered or burned in a different format

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by gowerboy on topic Can't duplicate DVD burned in DVD Architect Studio

Posted 16 Jan 2017 08:51 #2
Confusion from the duplicating man who now says I have burned to a CDR+ disc and he can only duplicate from a CDR-.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Can't duplicate DVD burned in DVD Architect Studio

Posted 16 Jan 2017 09:07 #3
I have no idea why your "duplication man" is talking about CDs, since you made a DVD.
I will assume you did in fact make a DVD and did not burn to CD.

If he is in fact talking about DVDs and not CDs, it sounds like you need to buy some DVD-R discs and burn a copy of your project to this type of DVD.
Personally I have always found DVD-R more compatible than DVD+R, so always buy DVD-R.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:21 Jan 2017 23:25 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: gowerboy

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds