VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Several Audio Tracks

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23

Several Audio Tracks was created by BobH

Posted 30 May 2017 01:38 #1
I have produced a video of a walking holiday in Cornwall which has the natural sound of the surroundings, waves etc. Sometimes I put on a music track as background, but I would like to have this as an option, so people can choose to play the video with or without the background music. I am not sure of the best way to go about this so I would appreciate advice from those who know as I have not used several audio tracks before. I am using DVD Architect Pro 6.0.

Thanks
by BobH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Several Audio Tracks

Posted 30 May 2017 16:55 #2
Hi Bob

I don't have time to go in-depth with your question right now, because I am working on some big tutorials at this moment.

Open DVDA Pro 6 and Help/Contents & Index
Go to the Index tab and search this "Audio, Choosing Tracks".
There are detailed instructions on how to achieve what you are asking.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 May 2017 16:55 by DoctorZen

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23

Replied by BobH on topic Several Audio Tracks

Posted 31 May 2017 04:35 #3
Hi Derek, thank you for getting back to me. I am just finishing off a project and then I will look into this. I need to practise as I did read the section but it was not totally clear to me. I look forward to seeing your tutorials whatever they might be.

Best wishes
BobH
Last Edit:02 Jun 2017 19:25 by BobH

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds