VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Edit Project After Completing Menus in DVDA

• gunner
  • gunner's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Edit Project After Completing Menus in DVDA was created by gunner

Posted 23 Aug 2017 07:28 #1
OK, yeah, the pooch walked by and I nailed him good! I finished a project, drug it into DVDA, constructed the menus (5 pages total), burned the DVD and upon auditing my work (again) found two glaring mistakes. One spelling error in a media generator and one voice over I left out. Must I go back to MSP, correct the errors, then re-render and do the entire menu construction again or is there any way to correct them and somehow import that file into DVDA with my hard learned menu system intact?

As always, many thanks for the help.

-= Gunner =-
-= St. Johns, FL =-
by gunner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Edit Project After Completing Menus in DVDA

Posted 23 Aug 2017 14:10 #2
If you have discovered mistakes in the Video your rendered with Movie Studio, you do not need to re-do your DVD Architect project from scratch.

Delete any Video and Audio files that make up your DVDA project - this is the video/audio files you rendered with Movie Studio.
Go to Documents/Movie Studio projects/Your Project - deleted rendered video/audio files.

You also need to delete any prepared Video/Audio files that DVDA created, if/when you burnt a copy of the DVD project.
The easiest thing to do is go to Documents/DVDA Projects folder - open project folder and delete My Discs folder - this is the folder where prepared video/audio files for the DVD live. This folder will be recreated when you burn the project a second time.

Re-render your project with Movie Studio and make sure the new video/audio files are saved to the exact same folder location as last time and use the exact same file name/s.

When you re-open your DVDA project, it will grab the new files and think they are the same as your original versions.
Now prepare/burn your DVD again.
DVDA will use the new versions to burn the DVD.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:06 Oct 2017 10:23 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: gunner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.670 seconds