VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Player just repeats the PLAY FIRST part of DVD created in DVDA

• howard
  • howard's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Okay, maybe more of a problem with the player but worth asking anyway. Burnt discs are loading in the player, and playing the first part fine. When it should go to the menu, I am seeing a small rectangle on the screen for a split second, and then it is just repeating that play first section. This continues indefinitely. Never had a problem with any other players. Using DVD+R as usual. The new player is Lowry. Even had that brand before with no issues. It is happening on all my projects made with DVDA, so it is not just an error I have made in a recent one. Thanks.
by howard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Player just repeats the PLAY FIRST part of DVD created in DVDA

Posted 10 Jan 2018 14:31 #2
You definitely have a problem with your Blu-ray player if ALL previous DVD Architect no longer work.
The laser or laser track sounds like it is not working properly OR it is having trouble playing the "brand" of DVD+R discs you are using.
I only recommend using good quality blank DVDs for burning discs with DVD Architect.
If you have been using cheap blank DVD+R DVDs, that can sometimes cause a problem with some DVD/Blu-ray players.
If the dye is a poor quality in DVD, cheaper lasers can have problems playing back the video.

I have never heard of the brand "Lowry" and can't find an official website, so I will assume they make cheap generic products.

Cheap players can be a blessing and a curse.
Some cheap generic brands are good and others are garbage.
I would return the player for an exchange or buy a better quality player from one of the well known brands, like Samsung or Sony.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:06 Feb 2018 08:55 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.831 seconds