VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to make the "all play" button active to play all video.

How are you Mr. Zen,
I'm starting to use the DVD architect programmed. I watch a lot of your video. I might be missing it. I'm doing a demo to try out. I have one that has (3) chapter that can be play one by one. I'm tying to get a "play all" button active to play continues with out having to click the next chapter. They we're imported with marker install. Not sure which video that has what I'm looking for. I did look through some of forum
Thank you very much Mr. Zen,
(Photobyweb),
Willie B.
Last Edit:27 Dec 2018 12:23 by Photobyweb
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to make the "all play" button active to play all video.

Posted 27 Dec 2018 12:40 #2
Hi Willie

Tip #1
Import all your videos into DVD Architect using the Root Directory - this gives you more control options when you want to do more advanced things.
I learnt this trick from Gary Rebholz, way back in the Sony days - he is now the senior manager/developer of Vegas at Magix.

What does that mean ?
Right-click Untitled and select Insert Media - import your videos.

Tip #2
Drag videos from root directory onto the Menu screen.
Automatic links will now be added for you.

Tip #3
To create a Playlist, right-click Untitled (root directory again) and select Insert Playlist.
Then drag Playlist 1 onto the Menu screen - rename to Play All.
If you want to remove image box, right-click and set Button Style - text only.
If you want to use a graphic like an Arrow or Play Button, click on top of the Playlist 1 dotted box on Menu screen first, then select a button (lower left) and right-click and select Replace Button.

This playlist will play all videos one after the other...

I do have a basic FAQ on this topic which also talks about creating a continuous playback DVD.
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/152-continuous-playback-dvd

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Replied by Photobyweb on topic How to make the "all play" button active to play all video.

Posted 27 Dec 2018 13:27 #3
Thank You Doctor Zen,
What a fast response time. Have a great day sir.
Last Edit:28 Dec 2018 15:40 by Photobyweb

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds