VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Introduction Media - no video showing in DVD Architect

Introduction Media - no video showing in DVD Architect was created by Scarface

Posted 20 Feb 2019 05:56 #1
Hi All,
In the recent past I have successfully attached a video/audion clip taken from YouTube from a single source, to my DVD-A project. Now I have made an new version using two YouTube clips, edited together in Vegas 14. I am treating the new version exactly the same, rendering into .wav video and .ac3 audio. BUT, the audio ONLY plays on Preview Disc inside DVD-A, with no video (from either clip), just an all-BLACK screen. When I re-make a single source clip using the second, new clip, that too plays sound but no video. Can anyone put me out of my misery, please?

Thanks.
Last Edit:20 Feb 2019 19:02 by Scarface

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Introduction Media - no video showing in DVD Architect

Posted 20 Feb 2019 07:14 #2
Hi Scarface,

A .wav file includes only audio, select the MPEG-2 render format and the appropriate render template to match your source and output to DVD or Bluray. This will include your video. Render both the video MPEG-2 and audio .ac3 with the same name to the same folder. Load the video into DVDA and it will automatically find the audio and load it. Hope I am following your issue and this helps.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:20 Feb 2019 19:02 by Eagle Six
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by Scarface on topic Introduction Media - no video showing in DVD Architect

Posted 20 Feb 2019 08:01 #3
Hi George,
Hero! Thanks very much, a true solution. I thought that I had used .wav successfully before for video, so the tip you have given me was miles away from my mind. In implementing the solution, I also learned how ro fix a broken link, so a bonus.

Thanks very much for your swift help.

Regards,
Stuart
Last Edit:20 Feb 2019 19:02 by Scarface
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Introduction Media - no video showing in DVD Architect

Posted 20 Feb 2019 08:07 #4
You are certainly welcome Stuart, I'm glad that worked out for you. Someday you will help me, or others.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:16 Mar 2019 17:01 by Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds